Facilities & Maintenance Technician
|Job Title||:||Facilities & Maintenance Technician|
|Job Specialization:||:||Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety|
|Qualification:||:||Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level
• Participate and engage in repair and maintenance work.
• Experience in installation work as per schedule and corrective maintenance work.
• Familiar with medical gas systems & air compressors and other hospital facility systems.
• Able to do electrical wiring work as per Suruhanjaya Tenaga’s standard.
• Need to supervise and guide contractors for projects to ensure compliance with design, specification, and regulatory requirements.
|Years of Experience:||:||0|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||• Minimum SPM/SPVM qualification.
• Recognized Wireman PW4 or A0 Chargeman in relevant field is an added advantage.
• Preferably with 5 years of working experience in the field of facilities & maintenance.
• Must be familiar with Microsoft Office.